Megatron the Decepticon Takes on "El Mundo"

This is my interpretation of the world that is in front of me as I travel down through Central and South America with my good friend Mere. My writing may not be the most clear but if you know me you will most likely understand it all.

Friday, November 24, 2006

More Pictures

Instead of just having one car stuck in the mud we decided to have two



See the girl holding the umbrella...She never let go of that thing


Yes, I had a good time.



We arived to the boat and could not enter with the mud so decided that a midnight swim was in order.

Our friend Marco showing us how its done


Amrei showing her love for the boat




The Stahlratte itself



The beauty of the San Bla islands




The three on the left on our lovely little crew that kept us fed, happy and dancing through the night.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger Wakan Sadhana said…

    Great pics Meagan! I love the ones from San Blas...I am jealous that you guys got to see it and I never did...even after a year in Panama. Oh well...next time! Your blog about Colombia was awesome too... your description was perfect...it made me feel like I was there. Want to help me write children's books? Love hearing from you... so keep it up!

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude, your rad! I am so fucking stoked for you guys! Have way more great adventures and inspire us in the Eug to do the same. WE LOVE YOU

    Lennon

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    He Meagan.
    Las fotos bonitas, pero donde estoy yo? ;-)
    Todavia estoy en Colombia. No puedo salir. No se por que.
    Disfruta la vida y no demaciado Alkohol. Es muy malo;-)
    Saludos

    Thomas de Stahlratte

     

Post a Comment

<< Home