Megatron the Decepticon Takes on "El Mundo"

This is my interpretation of the world that is in front of me as I travel down through Central and South America with my good friend Mere. My writing may not be the most clear but if you know me you will most likely understand it all.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Pictures Yay!!!


A nice green hike on Bastimentos Island to Playa Wizard with my friend Felipe. Right behind me was where I saw the cutest little armadillo.
















IanCarlos y La Tortuga en la Ciudad de Panamá











my little friend Chi Chi. We collected
shells together at la playa rana roja.

A little fiesta in El Valle




We just cant stop having fun
















The Beautiful Beach of Zapatilla









Our little adventure in Bocas. That my friends was just the beginning of the mud extravaganza. not to be confused with our mud adventure in the jeeps.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh meagan! its so wonderful to see you smiling :) its contagious!! i love you and i miss you sooo! i hope youre having a blast (of course you are!) and i cant wait to see you, whenever that may be :)

    love you tons---peace :)
    ani

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Wakan Sadhana said…

    Meagan! Your pictures are wonderful! I almost missed them because I was so busy reading about your boat adventure! I am so jealous of you two...you are my heroes! Keep up the good fun and don't forget to keep us posted! We miss you bunches!

    Con mucho carino,
    wakan

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yah you finally got some pictures on here! Thanks so much for calling, being my friend and taking me along for the ride on your amazing adventure.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home