Megatron the Decepticon Takes on "El Mundo"

This is my interpretation of the world that is in front of me as I travel down through Central and South America with my good friend Mere. My writing may not be the most clear but if you know me you will most likely understand it all.

Friday, September 15, 2006

The adventures have begun!

Let me offer this precedent before I begin: The blogs that you are about to read mixed up and a little bit confusing. I apologize now for those that get discouraged but you must understand that I am just writing what is around me. If you have ever read a email or letter that I have written you would be prepared and understand that I tend to write these things the way I think. Yes I did go to college and got pretty decent grades however, If I am not being graded I enjoy writing a lot more when I am just putting down what comes to me. Maybe for some of you it will be an interesting insight to the world of Meagan or maybe it will just add a little extra entertainment to your life every once in a while.

I am currently in San Diego on the edge of departure with Meredith. (for those of you that do not know her she is my head of reason when needed and my guide to chaos when also required. I have known her since she was in her mama's belly and we reconnected in later years to re establish the strong connection we had.) Anyways we are here in San Diego at our good friend Andy's house. We are visiting three friends that we have here and it has been a wonderful time to have before we step on that plane.

From here on out I have no expectations that come what may and may i enjoy what comes. There is a lot to be seen and a lot to learn. I hope that i will gather as much as I can carry and know that beyond that there is no limit. I love you all and please check in on me from time to time. I will keep you posted as often as possible.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    two cool beings living life as it happens.

    breathe in love. exhale in strength.

    Love, Mammatron

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ti amo! and i can't wait to see you again
    have a great time!

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well done well down. i feel so happy for you and i am glad that you make your dreams come true. i hope i can visit you once whereever you are.
    huggs and kisses

    Raphi

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yo, Have fun and be careful. Looks like fun to me. Oh yes miss you at our hardware desk.

    luv ya
    RobJ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home