Megatron the Decepticon Takes on "El Mundo"

This is my interpretation of the world that is in front of me as I travel down through Central and South America with my good friend Mere. My writing may not be the most clear but if you know me you will most likely understand it all.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Photos!!!!!

Here are some photos to catch you up on how things are looking down here

This is from Las Penitas the beach right outside of Leon, Nicaragua


Here is the Catedral in the central Plaza in Leon, Nicaragua

This is the view of the roof tops from the Sandinista Museum

Here is the Cathedral standing on the roof of the Sandinista Museum




here are the kids that are part of the pre and after school program that is run by the community. We visited them right before they went to school.

These cows seemed to have no interest in getting out of our way as we headed to the beach.


Here are the Cacoa beans before they are crushed to make chocolate that we saw at the factory in Matagalpa ¨Happy Town¨Nicaragua

Thats me crushing the beans

All the chocolate is made that way by one of three women


Chocolate!!!!!


This is a marsh on a walk that Mary and I took around Matagalpa

There is a view of the city from afar

More of our awesome scenic walk


We came across some chickens


And some cows


I think this is a Ceiba tree but I am not sure

The church in Matagalpa

The soccer game where our team destroyed the other team


The wonderful street and saying good bye to Matagalpa

And saying hellow to the beaches of Utila, Bay Islands, Honduras


Our friend enjoying the wonderful water

Meredith and I took a nice peaceful walk out to the dock



On the boat going out to Scuba dive for Mary and Snorkel for me and Mere




Sting Ray just chillin


Pumpkim Hill at one end of Utila

At the top of Pumpkin Hill

The view of the island


The three of us M´s making out mark

Discovering the back streets of Utila

More of the ilsand

Love Love Love

Me and Lily at Lago Yojoa in Honduras

The marshy swamp of Lago Yojoa

3 Comments:

  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger La Loca Peregrina said…

    thanks for the photos love! I had a magnificent, marvelous, meticulously magic M time with you! enjoy Guate! M

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Eli said…

    Yep, that's a Ceiba tree. There are alot of those in Belize too.

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Britt said…

    I like your puppy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home